Saturday, October 30, 2010

Post Number One: From Rye Reflections to Veazey's View Blog

#1: From Rye Reflections to Veazey's View Blog
Rye Reflections http://www.ryereflections.org/  became an important part of my life over the past five years and I find that I miss it and the interaction with the group, as well as the opportunity to express my opinion, or perhaps better said, my perspective, on any given subject.

Several of the family suggested that a blog was the way to go, and proceeded to set me up with this avenue as a way to express all that I wish to say: -whether anyone wants to read it is anther matter, and that will remain to be seen.

I put the link to RR above, and you will find it to be a wonderful reference for all sorts of adventures; be it travel, NH seacoast news over the past five plus years, opinions, sking, golf, you name it! You will also find the bio's of all the contributors over that period. It's well worth marking as a Favorite for a rainy afternoon pastime.

I shall try to express Veazey's View in an constructive way, and hope that it will be of some value in cutting through the fog that seems to dull the issues in our society. Postings shall be somewhat random as there is so much out there to comment on.           end - wmv

No comments:

Post a Comment